"A colophon is a description of the tools, systems and resources used to create the Web site and keep it operational. The colophon serves to acknowledge and give credit to all the resources that combined to produce the specific site." - Webopedia
I have been an open source software advocate since I began using Mandrake Linux in 1998. All of my home office equipment is Linux-based and (for the most part) open source.
The majority of the images that accompany these devotionals were captured with Sony Alpha cameras and vintage Minolta lenses. Items listed first are used more often.
Cameras and lenses
- Sony SLT-A37 - single-lens translucent camera (2012)
- Sony SLT-A55V - single-lens translucent camera (2010)
- Minolta AF 35-70mm F4 - medium zoom with macro (1985)
- Minolta AF 50mm F1.7 - prime autofocus (1985)
- Minolta AF 20mm F2.8 - prime autofocus (1986)
- Minolta AF Reflex 500mm F8 - telephoto reflex lens (1989)
- Minolta AF 70-210mm F4 - telephoto with macro (1985)
- Minolta AF 75-300mm F4.5-5.6 - telephoto lens (2006)
- Minolta AF 35-105mm F3.5-4.5 - medium range zoom (1988)